The University has appointed an Education Ombudsman for students.
All students who have a complaint about behaviour that violates the university regulations and the rights and duties of students of the Politecnico may contact the Ombudsman.
- acts on non-anonymous complaints
- carries out an adequate investigation into the matter and tries to solve it; if no settlement is possible, the Ombudsman will inform one of the following, depending on the nature of the problem:
- the Head of the Programme Board
- the Dean of the School
- the Chairman of the Joint Committee
- the Rector
- the student representatives in the Academic Senate
- protects the student against any reprisals
- informs the complainant and the student representatives of the outcome of the investigation
Students may contact the Ombudsman:
- by going to the Office of the Education Ombudsman directly
- by mail (only signed letters will be accepted)
- by e-mail (only signed e-mails will be accepted)
- over the telephone
Prof. Gerardus Janszen is the currently appointed Ombudsman.
Department of Aerospace Science and Technology
Via La Masa 34 (Bovisa Campus)